Mirror of 2019

Mirror Mirror on the Writer

In a hind sense, it evident in combining death and love together develops to be my new format, as it does not focus on one but both at the same time. I like to think the idea of my writing has improved a bit. A more stylistic choice is my new voice in writing to spread a bit of morbidity within the writing. The growth on the ideas of writing from just a troublesome job to a fun past time to have. To be honest, what advice I could give to stop thinking of what to write and write how you feel. As it allows the ability to explore the more of the unknown and work off of it as a whole. My future goals in writing are to write more as it seems I have been struck with a hard writer’s block this time, making the writing a lot harder then it should be.

Mirror Mirror on the Blogger

As most would like to think of there blog, I like to think my blog is a good representation of me of being spontaneous and random no matter the timing. A thing in need of improvement would be the post, as they are few in results and underdeveloped. I have a love for Nicole – Just an Illusion, ZAINAB.K – MY DISNEY DAZEand Claire is in space. for professional blogs, I have not explored many as it the blogs I like to explore are more for the fun and the love of exploring the internet like Tumblr.

Mirror Mirror on the Student

Creative writing class is a really nice place to explore having more than nothing and having nothing at all when writing. To be honest a lot of the photo’s and having past students come in was a really fun event and sparks ideas of going into the future also have the momentum to go on. I really do enjoy it as a whole event to relax and explore having fun whilst managing it well. For reading, I may have not read as many physical books than online books. This fact I know is true yet it is something I plan of changing once I can finish the web novel I am working on called Overgeared. The writing in the book changes my outlook on writing fantasy and the world building in it although my hatred for the main character is there. my next step as a writer would be to have fun writing and make it something I love even more.

Mirror Mirror on the FAN

From all the writer’s seminars from guest to students, really creates a different view on how other’s read and how the growth can change from seeing the writers’ work too reading. I am quite glad about my choice as it allowed me to explore more about one of my favourite writers and explore the theme she writes in. I haven’t a clue who I would choose other than her because of the way she writes interest me greatly. While I would read more of her work, it is impossible because she hasn’t written anymore book I haven’t read.

Mirror Mirror on the Critic

The first post would be Love… more so because it brings a bit of reality to fantasy. The title was created to be an idea of something more and the wish behind the want. It was all about different views on love turning and making its way through life and death. The purpose was to create a sadness within the audience and let people see it as a light and the bad fantasy end of the princess never being saved and it controlling her life. I got the idea from an image where it talks about evil queens are princess never saved by their prince. A lot of the design of the post was sporadic and to create the tension behind it. more so I have a sweet spot for this piece as it preludes to a book I was writing a long time ago.

The second post would be A belief I Could Have Had because it explores love going to far and the fascination of murder to keep the one you love closer than anyone else. The title talks about the disbelief behind being betrayed and left alone in the darkness as though they have broken their trust. The purpose was to confuse the audience about what is really going one and letting it sit with them as they continue to read what will happen and what is actually happening. A big inspiration is from the photo in the post and a character from a game called Noel the Mortal Fate. Most of my thoughts are about how it could have been better if I wasn’t so stumped on how to continue it but it allows the idea of making something there when it really is not.

Images:

Writer

Blogger

Student

Fan

Critic